Cycle for Survival
Team Douglas Elliman
- Cycle for Survival is the movement to beat rare cancers. It was founded in 2007 by Jennifer Goodman Linn (while battling a rare sarcoma) and her husband, David Linn. Cycle for Survival’s high-energy indoor team cycling events provide a tangible way for us to fight back. 100% of all money raised directly funds lifesaving rare cancer research. To date, Cycle for Survival has raised $245 million dollars to fight rare cancers.
- 50% of People with Cancer Have a Rare Cancer – includes Leukemia, Lymphoma, Thyroid, Ovarian, Brain, Pancreatic, and all Pediatric Cancers
- Since 2007, Cycle For Survival Supporters have provided resources to hundreds of doctors and scientists to pursue bold ideas that have led to FDA approval of new drugs, lifesaving clinical trials, and four state-of-the-art DNA sequencers that are aiding in key cancer discoveries.
- 100% of every donation supports RESEARCH. We fund innovative studies and clinical trials led by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK). Discoveries made by MSK revolutionize how cancer is diagnosed and treated, helping patients everywhere.
- Rare Cancer Research is underfunded, and too often people don’t have proven treatments. Time Matters. Every gift you raise will be in the hands of researchers SIX MONTHS after fundraising ends, and as a donor, you will learn about the projects supported.